Boot window ready to drop out?!? Need help!?!!

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
ok so i have my rear window dewipered for a few weeks now and I noticed this noise everytime i went over bumps or rough roads. at first i thought it was a loose parcel shelf and thought nothing of it until i was closing my i could actually see the window jump up alittle on closing the boot.

does anyone else have this problem now or when they dewipered? i took it to auto glass and the man told me id have to put my wiper motor back in and just leave the wiper arm off but thats pointless on dewipering and also there must be a solution to my problem??

please help lol
boot last night and notice my back window had movement i.e

I would not have thought that the rear wiper would be holding the rear window in.
I think the guy is talking poo.

Take it to a different glass place and ask for their advice.

you could buy some bonding agent and attempt resticking it your self, fine an indy glass place and get them to do it or smash it and claim on insurance for a new window (Not the best option granted).

I would not have thought that the rear wiper would be holding the rear window in.
I think the guy is talking poo.

Take it to a different glass place and ask for their advice.

you could buy some bonding agent and attempt resticking it your self, fine an indy glass place and get them to do it or smash it and claim on insurance for a new window (Not the best option granted).

yeah thats what i thought myself when he told me. i was thinking to myself what a dumbass!!

so im heading to chavfords sorry i mean ''Halfords'' today to see if they have any bonding solution for the window.

When it happened to mine i used tiger seal. Granted it was an A4 and had nothing to do with a missing wiper