HAS ANYONE ONE BOUGHT FROM ELITE MOTOR COMPANY IN KEIGHLEY?

ashadar

Reaction score
Am looking at a 56reg S4 in matte black on monday and was hoping for some positive feedback about this garage before i head on up there.
Perhaps someones already had a look at it and could save me some time/train fare if it's a shocker.
I know it's cat D but would be willing to risk it if i can get the price low enough. :wacko:

[ost the link for the car

iv seen it on ebay
personaly id only buy a CAT D if it had photo proof of the damage
but from the pics looks ok

I did ask if they had any pre-repair pics but they said that they didn't as they'd bought it already repaired.
Have read some bad reports about some garages in Keighley but can't find anything on Elite Motor Company.

paintjob makes it look tatty. You think for 12.5 grand they would use something better with a T610 camera phone >_<

Trust me on this one, I have this on good authority, Personally I would avoid this company like the plague! I believe they have already been warned by Trading Standards for false advertising.

Name rings a bell about a thread a while back on Passionford, would avoid them personally.

I've heard about this company on another forum i use. Conclusion was to stay well away from them!! That car does look a bit urgh for an S4.

I'd rather get this..........

2003 AUDI S4 Quattro

Has a bit more mileage but a couple grand less and much more classy! The interior :wub:

Last edited:
Im currently taking this company to court, I placed a deposit on a ford focus convertible for my wife that was HPI clear with low millage, did my own HPI report before buying to find they had clocked the car by some 20,000 miles it had more owners than advertised and it still had finance on it, They refused to give deposit back and I had a load of abse of the staff. stay well clear they have now changed there name to BLUE Ocean cars LTd

Sounds like it might be part of keighly trade center too + other names , went to see a car there a while back and utter shed didnt even cover it.

These guys are bad news DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BLUE OCEAN CARS LTD, they have ceased trading as Elite Motor Company and are now Blue Ocean Cars Ltd. They falsified my cars service history and repeatedly lied to me. Stay clear.

Thanks guys, did indeed stay well away from those dodgy ********.
Don't know how they get away with it??

Bought a bright red S4, 06 reg, with 43k miles for £15,500 from a company in Knaresborough called Car Buyers Direct. A great couple of guys own it and were just great!
The car is gorgeous and shifts like you know what off a shovel. :)

Sounds like you had a lucky escape there fella - unlike the other posts & their experiences with these "traders"...

I was going to look at a car they had on sale, but my hirecar broke down on the way, so didn't get time to see it. I took it as an omen & left it. Looks like I was right for once.

See, the internet's not all about filth - useful "avoid this garage" info...

Has anyone heard of Alfie Cars in Keighly. I've seen a Audi A3 advertised. I've been told there are some dodgey car dealerships, I've read the threads on here about Elite Car company Keighly and Blue Ocean, just wondering if these are the same guys or someone genuine. The website is below. Your thoughts please. On the face it looks good but is it too good to be true. There is no address and the numbers are mobiles and viewings are by appointment only. What do you think?

Latest Used Cars For Sale in Keighley, West Yorkshire - Alfies Cars