My old E34 BMW 525i Sport

dubstar74

Reaction score
This is my old beloved 1995 E34 525iSport 5 speed manual with LSD I had it rolling roaded @ 201bhp which was pretty good for a standard M50 24V engine. I had this car for 2 years and it was the most reliable car I've owned, loved driving it but I always hankered after an E34 M5 ...one day???

P1080008.jpg

P1080010.jpg

P1080012.jpg

P1080016.jpg

P1080019.jpg

P1080021.jpg

P1080028.jpg

P1080033.jpg

P1080039.jpg

P1080046.jpg

Unfortnuately It had to go as it was becoming expensive to run everyday, and it had some rather large expensive jobs that needed doing before the MOT was due, so with a deep heart I decided to sell it, but who wants a large uneconomical car with very little MOT these days? so I ended up breaking her and made double what I would off made whole...SAD SAD DAY :sadlike:

P1080148.jpg

P1080176.jpg

P1080168.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately it needed a new steering box, new subframe bushes, prop shaft doughnut and it had a rust patch under the rear seat in a weird place all this and the MOT was due just before Xmas and what with the fuel prices going through the roof, it just was'nt finacially viable to keep her.
I had it up for sale for £1000 and I had one offer of £600, I made close to £3000 breaking her, so all in all I was happy with the outcome.

I will own another one but this time it'll be my childhood dream car the e34 M5!! ;)

Looks really good mate, got a tidy few of those in Brum, remember an M5 that used to drive round by us, with the plate M4 TOY, it spelt MY TOY....very nice!!

Would love to have one as well, in that shape too :)

Funny coz there is a guy in Brum that does Custom Exhausts where I got my one done and he owns 3 of them including a Red Alpina B10 twin turbo beast I think its running larger turbos and is pushing out about 500bhp!!! he took me for a spin in it, it totally blew me away!!!

I do prefer this shape over the later ones!

:sadlike: sad day! i love old Beemas & tbh that looked like a mint motor!

i know how good they are for breaking though!! my friend has a couple E30's & wrote one off last year! we broke it down and he made good money!!

I use to dismantle BMWs for my mates garage.
I loved breaking them but it was such a sorry site when your having to take strip a E21, E12 or even a Mint E34 cause its worth more in parts than hole. :(

Was a lovely looking motor that. Bet it broke your heart the first time you took something off it.

Keep dreaming for a M5 E34, one of the best M5s in my opinion.

I know the red one (Torqueflow)??

I used to go college with a few of the lads, that car is a beast!!

I loved breaking them but it was such a sorry site when your having to take strip a E21, E12 or even a Mint E34 cause its worth more in parts than hole. :(

Was a lovely looking motor that. Bet it broke your heart the first time you took something off it.

3.8 love :wub::wub: mate had one! now has the 4.0 V8 one... Decatted & Mapped absolute monster... which he took to the ring!!

I know the red one (Torqueflow)??

I used to go college with a few of the lads, that car is a beast!!

Yeah thats the guys proper sound they were! I had my exhuast on the Sport done there, yeah and the Alpina is a beast alright and he did'nt even have the boost turned up!!!!

Axios thats so true they are worth peanuts whole, unfortunately the only way to make money out of an old Beemer is to break em!!

The Stainless steel exhaust was the 1st bit to go and yes it broke my heart!!! :(

Yea they are quite well known around Brum, if i remember correctly the plate on it spelt BIATCH!!

Not seen it around for a while though, im hoping its gone into storage and nothing worse....

Yea they are quite well known around Brum, if i remember correctly the plate on it spelt BIATCH!!

Not seen it around for a while though, im hoping its gone into storage and nothing worse....

That plate is on a Toyota Supra Nilzy, he still drives like a nutter like he did the batmobile.

LOL....not seen that about, saw it on the M5, but saw it on a Blue old 6 series they had as well...