day lights ?

missviper

Reaction score
What does do you think of the day lights..................

I've seen some on Ebay and tempted?

As anyone on here already got them..........

Ive just bought Led strips for mine they are the 2mm thick ones with side projection will post a pic up cost £13 inc post good value for money but cant decide weather i like them will post a pic up

Done from i phone so dont know if pic will work
sline002-1.jpg

sline004-1.jpg

If done properly I think they look OK.

Saw a Volvo estate earlier and he had some really good ones on his bumpers, they were lit up really well and when he indicated, they changed from white to amber, very impressed.

If done properly I think they look OK.

Saw a Volvo estate earlier and he had some really good ones on his bumpers, they were lit up really well and when he indicated, they changed from white to amber, very impressed.

Now thats really good.
My main hate is when the DRLs over power every other light on the car or blind me during the day.

I don't think they look good in the headlights.ruins the car and makes it look cheap..they look slightly better in the bumper like the new skoda and old a6...better of getting the real thing if u want them in the headlights...my opinion neway

Interesting comments

the ones i have looked at fit to the bumper just near to the fogs

When I get a bit of cash I am seriously thinking of getting myself a pair of these :yum:

Daylights.jpg

I think they would look great. There on Ebay in either black (shown above) or chrome :faint:

They look nicve how much do i dare ask ............

When I get a bit of cash I am seriously thinking of getting myself a pair of these :yum:

Daylights.jpg

I think they would look great. There on Ebay in either black (shown above) or chrome :faint:

I like the factory fitted ones, but I hate them when I am the car in front...the brightness distracts me. The thing that gets me, is that they are only fitted on the front. Surely it is just as important if not more important to have your rear lights permanently on, especially considering mine are LED anyway.

Have had thought about these, it's a fine balance of making a great car tack and making it look oem. Still undecided??

No not for me. Think they make Yr car look tacky.
My opinion only pal