Red Light Cameras - anyone got exp ?

Masterm8fo

Warmonger
Reaction score
I suspect I might,,,might have been done this morning on red light camera.

I looked at lens of what I believe to be a camera at a junction...might have been single flash..or might have been a reflection of light....

Im on 9 points so a little paranoid.

If it was a flash..it was a lot lot less bright than what I have experienced from a fixed speed camera

The camera is not listed on the Kent/Medway safety camera website (they only list 1 red light cam in Kent)

someone tell me I am being paranoid please...hehe

if it was not a red light camera - what was it at the junction ?

I've been caught by a couple of red light cameras and they have all been pointed at the back of the car, double flashes and yellow.
What is yellow in colour? If i remember correctly, all cameras need to be yellow now.

was defo not yellow...hmmm good... it was lamp post grey
il go inspect it this evening...
defo no double flash

9 points and im a paranoid fkr...

sounds like a normal traffic/congestion monitoring camera.Ive know some people go back and drive through again on red with no plates on to ease thier mind.I dont however recommend it.

Red light cameras have been very controversial. Many drivers have caught on the road and penalized through this device. Many people see it raising municipal revenue rather than improving public safety. Thus, to crush the red light cameras, Jonathan Dandrow invented devices. One of the gadgets is now available, and other is still seeking money to get on the market. Learn more here: Red-light Cameras.