change of car!!!

jimmy77

Reaction score
hey all, i have a 53reg a4 190bhp quattro sport (b6) and its been remapped by revo and is loads better than standard and realy does go well but i am used to diesels and missing the low down grunt and most of all the fuel economy!! at the mo i get around 30-35 mpg, i love the car, its never let me down and never got stuck in the snow or ice and the spec is great but i am thinking its time to go for the oil burner again! i am looking at the 55-57 reg a4 diesel in either 140 or 170bhp. have you guys got any info or recommendations on these cars? mine has leather, sport pack,19'' rs6's, s-line pack, quattro etc and is totally mint so i would like a decent spec. i will miss it but fuel is the issue so what do i get?
is anyone after my car either to buy or px? anyone know of a diesel for me?

My family car is a 60 plate Seat Exeo Sport Tech which is basically a revised B7 A4 we went for the 143bhp model bit gutless compared to our old Mondy St Tdci(had bluefin 190bhp ish) but brilliant spec includes 18's, Leather/Nav and Bose as Tech model we paid just under 20k for it last month

Very nice car and to be honest quite rare at mo too as only released by Seat in 2009

The audi equivalent model would of been + 10k for same car... thats what makes me laugh..

I wouldnt even think of trading yours in as private easily worth arount the 7k mark trade prob be 4.5ish..

Last edited:
Thanks s3, yeh I have seen a few go for 7k+ I have looked at your seat in a garage and a very good way to go to get a to spec car but out of my price range! So do you think I should go for the 170? My mate has a 140 and I will have s ride out this week and see how it goes!! What mpg do you get?