Can anybody recommend a decent wheel Refurb company?

sportstractor

Chugger
Reaction score
I want to get my wheels professionally refurbed before I fit new tyres. Rather than scanning google for anybody with a flash site, could somebody point me in the direction they have had decent experiences with? Cheers, Jim

My mate got his done at lepsons done a great job, there regarded as one of the best

Was also going to say Lepsons. Haven't had to have anything done myself (yet) but only ever heard good things about them.

City Powder Coaters Ltd. Birmingham. 0121 448 7646. In Birmingham

Not the best website, but the work was excellent and it cost me £30 a wheel to have them blasted, coated new valves and tyres taken off and put back on. Good pair of guys there although the area isn't great!

the wheel specalists - manchester
had mine done there 6 months ago and still look the biz

thanks all. May consider powder coating for extra durability. Im down in the southwest so I will need to send them, and put my car on blocks lol

City Powder Coaters get my vote too, there has been a few of us on here that have had wheels done there.

They are based in Brum and were really good with their work and quick turnaround.

Only cost £20 per wheel too.

City Powder Coaters get my vote too, there has been a few of us on here that have had wheels done there.

They are based in Brum and were really good with their work and quick turnaround.

Only cost £20 per wheel too.

Seems a bit cheap, most powder coaters are charging between £45 and £55 depending on if they have to take tyres off.

It has got to be Lepsons for me too,so highly recommended down here in Kent, possibly not the cheapest around but boy do they do a fantastic job.

They are really cheap and to be honest, I have heard alot of local companies are marking up and sending them to CPC anyway (dont know how true this is)

The job they done on mine were cracking, its £20 per wheel, if they dont have a tyre on, if they do its £30, to cover the cost of removal and fitting of the tyres.

Matbe a little far out but there is Smart Wheels in manchester. You can always courior your wheels.