Just found this.....

just017

Reaction score
Been looking recently for workshop hire to get some jobs done on the A3 over winter and found this one in Essex, thought i'd post up as i know alot of you guys are form around the south east and this was the only local one i found.

http://www.uspanner.co.uk

Has anyone ever used something like this?

Damn! I had this idea! wish the company all the best, there on to a winner!

What a wicked idea!! But seriously the security depo must be high! That's a lof of money sittin in that room!
Looks like heaven though!

Great find. Other forums have had similar ideas but the hardest part is getting it up and running. I might use this place if its not too hard to change a clutch.

Yeah it would be good for forums to 'meet' at places like this, have like inspection days etc and just general help.

Just out of interest, how far are all you guys from Southend?

Not sure if they have other workshops dotted about to be honest. The Southend one is quite new but not sure if it was their first.

We have something similar here, motor-gym it's called, big enough spot with several bays so can handle quite a few cars at once

I wonder how many there are across the county. In America they're quite common but seem few and far between here. I like the look of the USpanner one, its seems more private. Would be a good day with a few mates helpin eachother on a weekend etc and i suppose say 3 people meeting up the price would be nearly nothing for the day.

I wonder how many there are across the county. In America they're quite common but seem few and far between here. I like the look of the USpanner one, its seems more private. Would be a good day with a few mates helpin eachother on a weekend etc and i suppose say 3 people meeting up the price would be nearly nothing for the day.

£33.33 each to be exact!
Cheaper than an hour's labour, and a lot more fun.

Saw this on fifth gear a while ago, im sure there was a place in Brum that was doing this, hiring out a garage for others to use....good idea, as long as you know what you are doing.