Tonight's Fifth Gear - TTRS vs. Boxster S vs. 350Z

The white one, red one came second, black third.... I think??

But to be honest, the red one was fastest around the track, which is what counts.

So after watching that, I really want a red car :)

The white one, red one came second, black third.... I think??

But to be honest, the red one was fastest around the track, which is what counts.

So after watching that, I really want a red car :)

The red one won. The White came second and the black one last. Personally I'd take the White one over all of them.

Thought it was quite a good episiode, had a feeling the red would win and it did, but the white one did come in close second.

As for the Black one, was it even worth having it in there.....it was embarresing!!

Xmas special of TG coming on, think its 21st and 26th of December, with a new series starting in Jan.

I couldn't agree more, TG is far better, and how minging does VBL look mid pregnancy!?

I was surprised how close it was between the TTRS and the Porker, I'm sure if the Porker was manual it may have been a bit more of a gap between them mind. And that Nissan was just a shocker, ****** awful car if you ask me.

Lets face it, most of us are Audi fans here, and would simple take the TTRS given the choice, plus when you spec them up with a few optional extras, the the TTRS and Boxster will both cost a heck of a lot more than the 370Z, so why it's in the group test I have no idea? Probably just an excuse to show Ben Collins(aka The Stig) up, and shove one up TG's **** of who is quicker.

I love TopGear for it's BigBoysToys approach to motoring, they all look like they are having fun, but I still follow Fifthgear, as I'm a motorhead, I love cars, and it's still 'not bad' to watch.... better than EastEnders and Corrie anyways.

Given the choice over those three i would be in the Porsche every time. I love Audi, but nothing compairs to a porsche, not even a TTRS against a Boxster.

TG is more fun than 5th gear, however you get a bit more detail on everyday cars on 5th gear.