Finally my Brand new car arrives tommorow

S3BAM

Reaction score
Well weve been looking for a while now what to replace the Family Mondy St Tdci with looked at loads of ***** on the way i must say...

Finally arrived pick it up tommorow morn

Finally settled on a Spanking new Black Seat Exeo Sport Tech 2.0td 143bhp(At mo)
Great spec as its the Tech comes with Full leather,Bose and Nav..

Only released last year so i doubt many reviews yet its weird when u buy a car u always tend to see loads of them suddenly appear i havent seen 1...!!!

Just thought id ask if anyone heard any good/bad reviews

Just thought id ask if anyone heard any good/bad reviews

LMAO just read reviews for the previous A4. they've just changed the badges and headlamps and nothing else!

best of luck with your new purchase. hope it gives you many miles of happy and trouble free motoring.

S.

It is as others have said a B7 A4, with the cabriolet dash, new rear-end and a face lift to the front. All in all a good buy mate.

Enjoy.

Cheers all..(i didnt think there would be any bad reviews). got to pick it up at 11

I should be getting mine just before christmas, in Ada blue :eek:)

OldRedEyes

Did u go for the Sport tech..???

Bose sounds soooo much better than in my S3..

Really pleased with our choice even though i havent dared the roads much today cause of the ice...

i just have a basic se spec, 143bhp st. 6 months ago we changed our car policy, which meant my vrs estate was not allowed :eek:(, i could of had an a3 sportback thingy, but they have a tiny boot, and i carry alot of stuff around, plus regularly take a mate with me to play golf. As for the stereo, i didn't think it would be worth it as i am usually on the phone, and the rest of the tech pack didn't appeal, as i would have had to pay a bit extra for the heated seat's, and leather is soooooo cold on a winter's morning.