Largest Parade of Audi Cars in Guinness World Records ?

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com

Well the BMW boys have done it, so why cant we?

WHO:
Maren Bohl WHAT: 178 WHERE: Rödental near Coburg, Germany WHEN: 23 August 2008
logo_gwr.gif
A total of 178 BMW Isetta cars took part in a parade organised by Maren Bohl (Germany) in Rödental near Coburg, Germany, on 23 August 2008.
The Isetta was a small BMW car produced during the 1950's with three wheels (two front, one back) and a front entrance.

Cars - Largest Parade of BMW Cars

This would be a great idea!

Will need to arrange a date/time and make a list. Wouldn't you need to arrange for the guinness world records to be there too? Would you need to contact them first to ensure they are interested?

Paul, I was just going to say AITP would have been an ideal location and we could have just done a small lap around the park and that would be it, we would be 'record breakers!!!'

Let us know how you get on :)

Tell him I said Hi too ;)

Tell you what, bet audi uk would be interested as some form of marketing to one up BMW, could be a great bit of fun.

Yeah with the continuing banter between the 2, this would be quite funny to get bmw topped of, we should easily be able to get past that number surely with the members on here, maybe ask vagoc & other audi forums aswell.

ADI would be a better time as there are more cars there.

ADI would be a better time as there are more cars there.

As Leon said best time to do it would be @ ADI with all the cars that go would easily beat the current record probably double it with out any problems. But i'd be up for this :)

Hmmm...more cars at ADI than AITP :think:.................:lmfao:

Leave this one with me guys....Conatcting Guinness tomorrow! :eyebrows:

I'd be up for, but will feel a bit of a traitor to the BMW badge though, having owned one.
but yeah, put my name down.

Be cool if a Audi convoy could travel to a factory.

Side note, I want to drive to Germany next year and tempted to visit the factory where my car was made, Ingolstadt.

Over 400 made the journey for AITP staz........BTW, i've been in touch with Guinness records and they dont take Automotive records into account unless there is a "cult" status involved....(example, MINI, BEETLE blah blah blah)

Sooooooooo......I'm gonna be setting up my own UK record....let me get christmas out the way and i'll be putting something together!