Which A4 Avant TDi B6 or B7

Red_Stafford

Reaction score
Hi all, I currently own a 2003 52 plate A4 Avant B6 130 TDi Sport I am wanting to upgrade this car in the next couple of months and I was hoping you guys could help me choose the right car.

Currently Driving 120 miles a day Mon-Fri
Would Like Leather as it is easier to keep clean with my baby daughter and they look nice
Like the idea of Quattro as with the FWD TDi`s there seems to be too much torque to the front wheels
also Like the idea of the tiptronic semi auto gearboxes (whats the pros & cons)
would like some toys i.e. parking sensors cruise control (would really like Bose ?)

I like my current car but it doesnt look sporty enough and has had a hard life

Cheers for looking guys.

You won't get a trip in 2.0 - only multitronics and they're known for problems. If you can, go for a 3.0TDI as they come with loads of bits and in auto it'll be a trip.

How much are you looking to spend?

the quattro is great i have owned three one a4 and two a6.s but it is rarely needed in the real world and costs you about six miles per gallon ish due to the fact you are driving all four wheels plus the extra weight of the rear drive system which is considerable . my last car was a 2.8 a6 quattro avant lpg converted and realy came into its own during last years bad weather (the only car i have ever regretted selling) now i am driving a 1.9 tdi a4 sport avant with fwd and to be honest i have not missed the quattro drive .i will no doubt have to eat my words if the snow comes back fingers crossed it does.nt