Opinions TTRS

Nope sorry, would be a better car without the orange.

Its different, Im 50/50 with it. Think it look better if the alloys were anthracite or just the standard colour. And the spoiler black. A bit too much orange and OTT

EDIT: Looked at it again i 100% hate the orange on the rear valance it lost its aggressive look.

One word:

article-1023318-017076B500000578-578_468x286.jpg

They did an orange front on the Rover 25 i think :)

They did an orange front on the Rover 25 i think :)

Wasn't that a BRM edition or similar? Nearly as bad as the CityRover...

That TT-RS is a bit pricey for an already pricey car me thinks :ohmy:

Wasn't that a BRM edition or similar? Nearly as bad as the CityRover...

That TT-RS is a bit pricey for an already pricey car me thinks :ohmy:

Was a BRM one and I owned one, very bespoke interior was fantastic!

As for the TT, be good for a track slag but not on the road, only in dubai....

TiT **** he he

not my cuppa tea at all and especially not for that price ....:no:

not my cuppa tea at all and especially not for that price ....:no:

^^^^^+1^^^^^^ That price is way to high. The sad fact is, somebody WILL buy it and I guess at the end of the day they will still own a TT RS which is one hell of a car!

Ah, I think I know why they've done this colour scheme, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport ring a bell?

i wouldn't buy it.

might as well buy one and do your own (more tasteful) version of it. would be a lot cheaper

Subs right, at that money you need to choose your own scheme !

nooo its part of the fun! lol, you'd have so many stares (and laughing!) but at the lights you can just leave them standing! lol

This one's certainly done the rounds.

The car is great,and has huge potential,as you'll find on other forums,but the colour just makes it unsellable.

My local dealership had a rather brightly coloured RS4 sitting on the forecourt for months...people would test it,have another look at the vile colour and walk away.
Took them ages to shift it....it's all very well having an indervidjjewell(!) colour scheme,but it comes back to bite you when you want to shift the car.

Didnt I see this on barryboys, if not then ****** should be, that paint job is awful

I think it was widely slated on VAGOC as well.

It has to be one of the most hideous dealer specc'd offerings ever,and would go down very well on Barryboys as a prime example of OEM Barry.

I like the bit "ONLY VEHICLE IN WORLD LIKE THIS"

I do wonder why that maybe.

Looks like they tried to go down the GT3RS -esque route but had an epic fail instead. Saw another bright green Audi Individual car at Sheffield Audi- A5 coupe, revolting!

57 GRAND??? 57 GRANNNDDD???!!!!

Are you shi**ing me? 57 GRAND for a TTRS that looks like its ramraided a Halfords on a 70% reduction 'everything must go' sale?

Nuts

ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE IT

for a reason! think they were going for this look but failed>>>>

2011-Bugatti-Veyron-Super-Sport.jpg

not a fan of that.
tho i drove a 58 plate tts line the other day at work for about 20 mins. i quite liked it tbh.

if i didnt suspect everything electrical was about to go wrong like an early 90s alfa romeo, id have liked it even more!