Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Original colour or not?

17092010346.jpg

17092010347.jpg

arent those side scoop thingys always a different colour or optional carbon. I supose they could have been colour coded from the factory though??
It wouldnt be my first colour choice, different though.

hmmm, i think these are built to order anyway....regardless i think it defo needs the black side plates

I like it,the only other colour I'd have is black as them side scoops look pants as they make it look *** heavy on other colours

On a side note wtf is 'Islamic Impressions' (shop in the background)
if its a ladies clothes shop I'll be rofl

what makes me larf is the fact that its a **** Corsa yellow and the guys taken it to some Kosovans to be washed..... some things in life just should NOT be done

I saw this earlier and it's actually growing on me, lol. I shall have to keep an eye out for it.

Aaah Ladypool Road, lifestyles of the rich and famous!!!

I think there is TOO much yellow on that, needs to be broken up a bit, think it would look ok like that to be honest.

Nice. If I had that much money I think I would still stick with a safe colour. Can't seem to move away from black.

I've seen this twice recently driving around Birmingham and I think I like it!

It does certainly look like a wrap as there doesn't seem to be enough of a gloss shine on it

I saw a yellow R8 doing a little cruise through Broad Street in B'ham when i went couple weeks ago. Had gloss black R8 wheels and a black Nurburg sticker on the bottom corner of his door. Looked sweet!!

I saw a yellow R8 doing a little cruise through Broad Street in B'ham when i went couple weeks ago. Had gloss black R8 wheels and a black Nurburg sticker on the bottom corner of his door. Looked sweet!!

Probably the same one, the pic was taken in Brum you know. :photo:

Oh is there a pic? lol, sorry my work internet doesn't load pics most of the time! I was only up there for 1 night for my friends birthday. I saw a black 8L S3 with a private S3 *** plate driving through Broad Street aswell. His windows were down and i was a bit ****** and i shouted 'Audi Sport FTW!!' LOL Hi if you're on here btw :)

Saw plenty of Mk5 R32's though, what was that about!?