Shell Fuel Save

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
So whose using it??

I have heard alot of people are using this and its making huge improvements to the miles they are getting out of the car as opposed to normal Shell petrol.

Im personally a V Power user, as I imagine alot of others on here are as well, but im sure there are alot of us on here that use normal unleaded.

Anyone got any positive/negative comments on it, please share

Cheers
Nilz

All positive from me (2.8Q), seems to give me 20 more (much needed) miles to the tank

Used it for the first time on the way to e38 and back and hand on heart I can say I got a calculated 55mpg from my TDI. I'm used to seeing 35mpg around town and approx 42mpg on the motorway usually.

And I wasn't driving like a daisy either although the 50mph average speed limit on the m25 and m1 will have played a part in this.

Hmmm sounds interesting, now we need to see if this is any better than V power!!!

Anyone want to test this??

Hmmmm, seen ads on TV. Would it be better to use Shell Fuel Save diesel with Millers Diesel Power additive or just keep using V Power diesel???

Dont really think you need an additive mate, you could give it a go and see how you get on really, guess its just a case of trial and error, however you can always just stick to the V