NEED A DECENT VAG GARAGE IN LONDON/SURREY..

SneakaFreaka83

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet
Reaction score
hey people.. need your help please... putting on my Weitec Hicon Gt coilovers shortly and need a good garage that will be able to to fit them in my area... can anyone please pass over any recomendations as do not want a cowboy company to put them on and not know what they are doing..... anyone know a rough price?.. on the other hand if anyone is near and have the 'know how' and expertise to do it for me Id be happy to give ya cash to do it.... thanks and hope to hear from you all...

hey people.. need your help please... putting on my Weitec Hicon Gt coilovers shortly and need a good garage that will be able to to fit them in my area... can anyone please pass over any recomendations as do not want a cowboy company to put them on and not know what they are doing..... anyone know a rough price?.. on the other hand if anyone is near and have the 'know how' and expertise to do it for me Id be happy to give ya cash to do it.... thanks and hope to hear from you all...

Could try AMD in Woking mate, they are a respectable VAG garage....?

Last edited:
I thoroughly recommend Simon at AMD Surrey, very nice guy and very knowledgable - a few others on here also recommend him. He fitted my Eibach springs for me and aligned the wheels afterwards. Think I paid something like £180 give or take £20 (2 hrs labour and 1 hr for the alignment).

Contact AmD Technik

Based in Woking town centre so very easy to get to and something to do if you want to wait around whilst they fit them or get the train back up to town and collect another day - he even offered me a courtesy car when it took longer than expected.

ahh perfect guys... going to contact them now...... really appreciate it...

Come up and see us mate :D we do a fitting deal of £150.00 all in :p

That would be worth the drive!

AwesomeMike

Thanks mate.... have you used them?..

Kind of. My steering rack was making noises, took it to them and they diagosed it needed a new rack. Was going to get them to do the work but my warranty company started mucking around.

They're an impressive outfit, very professional, nice clean workshop, use all OEM parts and diagnostics.
The geezer who runs it was a VAG master tech for about 20 years or something.

Labour costs are half of Audi's. £60ish per hour I think.

I'll be using them for all future repairs.

Come up and see us mate :D we do a fitting deal of £150.00 all in :p

That would be worth the drive!

AwesomeMike

haha.... i would do the drive but its 3 and a half hours..... are you offering a even better deal on them then?.. haha..

Kind of. My steering rack was making noises, took it to them and they diagosed it needed a new rack. Was going to get them to do the work but my warranty company started mucking around.

They're an impressive outfit, very professional, nice clean workshop, use all OEM parts and diagnostics.
The geezer who runs it was a VAG master tech for about 20 years or something.

Labour costs are half of Audi's. £60ish per hour I think.

I'll be using them for all future repairs.

sounds gd thanks for that mate appreciate it... the 2 quotes that I have had are over 200 pound... I was thinking around the 120ish (that seem unrealistic?)but will see what they do..

mastertecs in mitcham surrey - read some good reviews about them before

cheers fella..... .will look em up aswell... wanna have a gd company but dont wanna get raped on how much to pay... fingers crossed..

check it out - i remeber reading the main guys was previously mastertec at audi for x years. i might have read it heard too somewhere.

Haha!!! Not anymore!! :p Come on you know you want to pop up here and see us all :D 3.5hrs drive is nothing :D

AwesomeMike

Not anymore? What do you mean Mike?

3.5 hours is definately a distance!!

+ 1

Simon is the man!

Coilovers will take about 2 hours on the front (1 for each side) and 1 hour on the back

3 hours total, looking at about £200 for a decent job to be done

100% there.

I thoroughly recommend Simon at AMD Surrey, very nice guy and very knowledgable - a few others on here also recommend him. He fitted my Eibach springs for me and aligned the wheels afterwards. Think I paid something like £180 give or take £20 (2 hrs labour and 1 hr for the alignment).

Contact AmD Technik

Based in Woking town centre so very easy to get to and something to do if you want to wait around whilst they fit them or get the train back up to town and collect another day - he even offered me a courtesy car when it took longer than expected.

I know Simon very well, he's done all my car maps for years, aswell as helped me with any queries, nothing short of brilliant customer service & he is a ****** nice chap too & will look after you very well indeed, trust me, gave me his car for the day when he was doing 1 of mine last, go see him or infact ring him mate 01483 726001, say Nigel said to give you a knock.

+ 1

Simon is the man!

Coilovers will take about 2 hours on the front (1 for each side) and 1 hour on the back

3 hours total, looking at about £200 for a decent job to be done

Simon always charges a fair price for a very good job, not one bad word about him.

100% there.

I know Simon very well, he's done all my car maps for years, aswell as helped me with any queries, nothing short of brilliant customer service & he is a ****** nice chap too & will look after you very well indeed, trust me, gave me his car for the day when he was doing 1 of mine last, go see him or infact ring him mate 01483 726001, say Nigel said to give you a knock.

Simon always charges a fair price for a very good job, not one bad word about him.

Thanks mate.. I will say that you sent me his way.. appreciate it mate...