Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Viking
  • 1 Post By Bradderz_1988

Thread: Unable to post anything now.

1st Gear

Status

Lightbulb Unable to post anything now.

Having trouble posting anything at all now. When I try to reply to any topic or even start a new one, the reply box/message box isn't showing. The only way I've managed to post this is to start a new topic and hit the "Esc" button at lust the right moment as the page loads, and this leaves the message box open and useable. When the page is left to load completely the message box briefly appears and then disappears just leaving a blank area.
    Molnboman likes this.
    Don't blame me for your ignorance and stupidity. It's entirely your own doing, and nowt to do with me.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    You posted this?

Did you not see the big announcement on the main page saying that there is issues with posting and it's being sorted?

1st Gear

Status
    You again.... As it happens, I don't see any announcement such as what you're talking about, possibly due to ad blocking. [img] I'm aware that the site is having issues, and I'm acutely aware that I'm not the only person who is having problems with the site (and with some users...). As far as I can see no one has reported this issue (although you're welcome to prove me wrong any time you like), and reading the section title at the top of the page it simply says "Please post any Bugs or fixes that need to look at for the Forum. This area is just for Problems with the operation of the site and nothing to do with thread content." So that's what I did.
    Don't blame me for your ignorance and stupidity. It's entirely your own doing, and nowt to do with me.

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Status
    Lol just did what you did and cancel the loading and it works !!!!Been trying all day to get it working on my iphone and galaxy tab !!
    PilotAudi likes this.
    1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - Volcano Black

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

I want your faulty electronics

Status

I assume this is not an issue for all any more just a select few depending on........

f

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

Status

....their browser or not?

a

Status
    Pretty much cream crackered still,I am using Tapatalk

6th Gear

Status
    Yup still not working as cannot post replies, also using tapatalk..
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Status
    I'm not sure if it shows how bad my addition is or the failing with in the forum.
    But for me to post I had to find a Android ISO file, install in to my VMware machine, set up android, install Tapatalk and then I'm able to post.

With all that done presented with loads of Spam, which is getting cleared up I've noticed. WooHoo mods.

6th Gear

Status
    Same for me - the escape key trick works, and tapatalk works, everything else is completely broken. What's going on? The forum has been down twice already to be fixed, was anything actually done?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Status
    Its still on going Chris. Admin are working flat out to resolve all the issues.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Mods, firstly hope you all had a good xmas, so any luck with the fix yet

Cheers

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Gloss black RS4 style mesh grille,fog grilles,splitter trim,A8 boot rings,rear diffuser & door blades.
    Ice White fogs, Tints, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior,satin black exhaust tips, black calipers/red Audi rings.

1st Gear

Status
    All working for me now. Clear your cookies and cache and restart your browser, should be okay.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by a6-chris View Post
    You posted this?

Did you not see the big announcement on the main page saying that there is issues with posting and it's being sorted?
    THIS