• 1 Post By sliced
  • 1 Post By S3_Jacko
  • 1 Post By kwistof

Thread: Green bars below names

5th Gear

Status

Green bars below names

Hi...

Just a daft question that I think I already know the answer to but just wanna confirm cause i'm curious...

The green bars below your user name... I take they reflect how many likes you have received and i'm guessing they go up in 100's.... am I right or totally wrong? lol
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

Ok Jacko below your name there is a green bar, when someone gives you reputation it goes up, green if its good reputation, red if its bad. Its not really like and thanked based.it does increase a little with post count but not much. If you look along the task bar at the bottom of a post you will see a star. When people press that star, they can approve or disapprove your comment by giving you reputation. If they disapprove, they have to leave a comment, but they can approve without leaving a comment, its personal choice. You can give others reputation by pressing on there star, you can only give out a little reputation each day, and you have to spread it around, you cant give it all to the same person. You can see how many reputation points you have by going into your settings Jacko. Hope that explains it.
    Last edited by Sandra; 24th November 2013 at 17:58.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post

Ok Jacko below your name there is a green bar, when someone gives you reputation it goes up, green if its good reputation, red if its bad. Its not really like and thanked based.it does increase a little with post count but not much. If you look along the task bar at the bottom of a post you will see a star. When people press that star, they can approve or disapprove your comment by giving you reputation. If they disapprove, they have to leave a comment, but they can approve without leaving a comment, its personal choice. You can give others reputation by pressing on there star, you can only give out a little reputation each day, and you have to spread it around, you cant give it all to the same person. You can see how many reputation points you have by going into your settings Jacko. Hope that explains it.
    kinda haha... cheers for the attempt
    Sandra likes this.

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    Haha some tasty rep
    S3_Jacko likes this.
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post
    Haha some tasty rep
    Ahhh haha cheers dude... I always wondered what they were
    Sandra likes this.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow R90 STL On Twitter Add R90 STL on Facebook Visit R90 STL's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3_Jacko View Post
    Hi...

Just a daft question that I think I already know the answer to but just wanna confirm cause i'm curious...

The green bars below your user name... I take they reflect how many likes you have received and i'm guessing they go up in 100's.... am I right or totally wrong? lol
    check you mr 3rd gear
    Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 Tdi DSG - Black Audi rings - Private plate - RS3 grill - C Quartz ceramic coating - Stage 1 remap - 50mm H&R Springs - SOLD

MY11​ Imola Yellow S3 - Black Edition - DSG - RNS-E - Sunroof - RS3 grill - H&R 25mm springs - Shark Performance stage 1

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post

Quiet ashamed/embarrassed I didn't know this!

I always thought/assumed it was down to the likes you received possibly coupled with how active you are on the forum
    Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.