[Return] key doesn't work when posting on ASN

Alex C

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I can no longer enter line breaks using the [Return] key, I am using internet explorer10 (Win8). I have experienced this for a few weeks now and now somebody else mentioned it too so I thought I should post it here

Last edited:
Yup, had that issue too, I mentioned it in one of my posts. I switched to firefox for my pc from explorer10 (win8)

​Will let admin know. :) x

no fix yet that i'm aware off. I still have to switch over to Google Chrome if want to use the [Return] key

No fix yet that i am aware of, admin is extremely busy. :) x

no fix yet that i'm aware off. I still have to switch over to Google Chrome if want to use the [Return] key

I mentioned this a while back as IE10 is not displaying the website correctly and also has problems with long running scripts etc. Yeah you can use chrome or others or if you still wanna use IE10 for now you can hit the little icon like a ripped in half page in the address bar as this wil display ASN in compatibility mode and allows you to use the return key until the admin team can sort it properly.

Rob

Just stop using outdated, poor applications. IE is weak and all Microsoft products are 10 years behind EVERYTHING. It's embarrassing that laptops and PCs come with Windows as standard but add £150 to the actual retail price. Budget laptops should only be £2-250 but are £400 due to 'needing' W8 and it's power hungry tiles.