Fixed Classifieds - Again and again and again and again. Sort it out please.

smurfworth

Reaction score
The classified section of this forum is awful, not being able to edit your post when the paragraphs and hyperlinks you put in all decide to bunch together and become unreadable.

Also sort the scrpits out on that page, a 2 year old could make it work better. when viewing on my ipad/iphone/mac the page gets lower and lower after every page until after page 3 you can no longer select the next page.

Bring back the old Classifieds!

Ok does that look better ? even with the old classifieds you wouldn't be able to edit that. The comments part of the classifieds is the old classifieds.

Did you just have the hyper links or were there images as well?

Many thanks

A

Yeah thats how it was when i posted the comment thanks :rock:.

How come we dont get the option to edit our comments?

I'd suggest getting rid of the classifieds and just setting up a section like the rest of the sections on this forum because it works perfectly.

It should have given you a short time to edit the post and the after that you are locked out just the same as the rest of the forum. How long before you went back and tried to edit it and secondly did you cut and paste the post or type it all in the comments section?

Many thanks

A

i instantly tried to edit the comment, but i dont use the classified section overly much so could be me just being blind.

i typed it all out and copy and pasted the links in from the url's on ebay into the comments box.

As above I put my car in classifieds for sale section, I have now sold it outside of ASN, but cant edit or remove my Ad
HELP !!!!!

Steve its now sorted. :) x