Thanks Button

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
A while ago a few things changed on my account........for some unknown reason the list below happened.

1. No facility to upload an avatar anymore
2. No thanks button
3. No RSS feed for BroTek to inform me of questions etc etc
4. No facility for amending status sig under the avatar.

Any ideas anyone????

Talk to Adam about this as he's the one to look at unless Rob is about aswell.

What I wnat to know is how you were able to have access to status changes as that afaik was a moderator option :)

I think we may be talking about something different here Nige.....the status change Im referring to is the text under the avatar. I did have Shark Performance in Scotland that I did and had this from an early stage but now it has disappeared and I have no way of doing it again. Seems a little strange that all this happened in one go.

Ahhhh, well afaik thats a default setting of every user mate, isnt this available in your CP?

I think my 'User Title' option disappeared when Sandra made us all local mods... not that I've ever used it.

No, still no word. I set up a new fb account and have sent him 3 or 4 messages... nothing. I've given up on him now.

No, still no word. I set up a new fb account and have sent him 3 or 4 messages... nothing. I've given up on him now.

Now that has really annoyed me as he was intent on buying it and he is a genuine bloke. The only thing I can see it being is the insurance company haven't coughed up the money yet. If thats the case they seem to be dragging their heels a little.