Why?!?!?!

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Not sure where to put this, so here will do.

Can I have a explanation as to why a perfectly decent, not breaking any rules, done in light humour fun post was removed with no reason or explanation given in the thread or PMed to me.
The thread in question is this one http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/155859-sandra-awesome.html#post1597513.
The image in question is a bit like this one (I can't find the original but this from the same set) http://theyayornay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/get-a-room-03.jpg.

There was no tits, no ***, no fanny and no willy. So why was it removed?
I would like to know why it was removed, did it offend any one or did it break any rules??

I never saw the post but your right Scott it hasn't broke any rules.

This is nothing... wait until they start messing with your username.

Moderators are evil.
No way ! Moderators are purveyors of all things good

*thinking of a funny username*

What was your name again? :laugh:

One of them was...

aythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trying to remember how many e's to type when logging in was impossible. I was effectively banned. :huh: :think: :no:

One of them was...

aythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trying to remember how many e's to type when logging in was impossible. I was effectively banned. :huh: :think: :no:

But banned in a such a way that it had a air of comedic value about it.

Was there a Gaythreeeeee one as well?

But banned in a such a way that it had a air of comedic value about it.

I was in stitches. :angrymod:

And to make matters worse when I tried to change back to my original name it wouldn't let me because "the username was already taken". It was carnage.

Was there a Gaythreeeeee one as well?

Nope, but there was a Gaythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

lol, I can think of a few naughty but funny names we could change ads to lol!!! I didnt remove the pic and cant see why it was.

Most of the active mods have said its not them.
Only a couple left and I got my suspicions of who it is.

If you're going to delete a post, at least have the balls or backbone (if you was not born with balls) to come forward justify why but if that's the game you want to play, then so be it!!

I didnt delete it Scott, so count me out. :) x

I deleted it, now stop whining about something trivial :)

I deleted it, now stop whining about something trivial :)
No, I shall whine cause I have nothing better to do. :eiertritt:

get-a-room-03.jpg

If it means you'll stop whinging, then I'll say yes I did it lmfao & do you really think I'd ever have those powers lmfao.