FKN Hate The Classified Section

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Sorry to the Admins but I understand the time and effort you put but the new classified section a right fkn pain in the ***.

You search for some thing using the main forum search box. Lets say Porsche (I was looking for brakes). You find some Porsche brakes for sale thats in the classified section, you click the link with in your search results and it just takes your to the classified section not the advert you found.

You're looking through the classified section and find something that takes your fancy, you do a middle mouse click on the advert to open it up in a new tab to view it later after you scanned through the other items listed.
If you do this, it opens a new tab and takes you to that advert.
I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO THAT. I want it open and for it to let me look. now I have to hit the back button and find my place again.

I understand change and upgrades.
But we went from a classified section that everyone hates and no one used to one that everyone seemed to like and used.
We are not on one thats a bit hit or miss.
Bit of it I like but other sections I don't.

I guess this is a bit more of a rant than an issues.

But the two points above.
Is there any way to fix them and at the same time, force sellers to put prices and images up with out it effecting the wanted adds?

The last one was better - my thread Stupid Classifieds! on the B5 forum shows why.

I wanted something, and had no photo :sign_pics: so was unable to post in the classifieds

I asked for it on a thread (like the old classifieds), people responded via the thread. Some of the items (Pre-facelift) were not what I was after, somebody else showed interest, etc, etc.
This made it more dynamic and helps out more people, even if the item in question is not bought/sold. :beerchug:

I do understand we all want a minimum level of detail for items, but I just don't like the new way :no: