Volks AutosSky Insurance
    NHN
    Modmetractor

Status

Multiple PM's & Stalled Sending PM's

Of late I've been getting sporadic duplicates of PM's, now I put this down to the 2nd fault explained below of the fact the members are clicking send PM a 2nd time to which it seems to go then, thus receipient gets 2 even if it only acknowledges the 1 sent but sent folder shows 2 sent.

2nd issue is sending pm's is sometimes a nightmare, hangs for ages & requires 2nd click to send resulting imho in 1st issue.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I dont think pms are coming through .i have had several people asking why i have not replied to pms ???

whats going on ??

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingy. View Post
    whats going on ??
    Not allot fella.

Status
    I'd love to say the team are on it as we speak but ermm sadly no,the powers that be are fast asleep whilst the obedient servants are powerless to address issues...not the best but were used to it by now.

5th Gear

Status
    Ye nige i sent you a pm LOL
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    I'd love to say the team are on it as we speak but ermm sadly no,the powers that be are fast asleep whilst the obedient servants are powerless to address issues...not the best but were used to it by now.
    I'm at a loss tbh Jase, I was under impression by way of discussions that the powers that be were going to do a about turn & take more interest in the site, but tbh since those words, seen not allot if anything change, I had some great ideas for the site, but whats the point in making the effort if they will only ignore or say dont bother, just cant see the logic if I'm honest.