Server Busy

Hi Mark

I have been bugging GG about the server for a few days and they have been looking into it. We have been using all the memory that the server had so I have added another Gb...

I hope this has sorted the problem and we don't get any more busy messages

A

Server busy back again, no joke either.

That's odd. Adam and I have both been on here for the past three hours and we've not had a hiccup. Server load is VERY low too. Could you describe what symptoms in more detail?...

Cheese,

Rob.

Also have been getting a message saying no priviledges/rights to view this................................ just now

That's odd. Adam and I have both been on here for the past three hours and we've not had a hiccup. Server load is VERY low too. Could you describe what symptoms in more detail?...

Cheese,

Rob.

What can I say mate, clicked whats new & there it was, clicked about 3-4 times & still server busy, nothing else was obviously wrong to report tbh, then I clicked it again & it said I had no rights/priviledges then clicked again & it worked again like now

Ah OK, it throwing an error about privs suggests it might've been as a result of something we're tinkering with.

Let us know if you get it again any time after 02:30 tonight.

Rob.

I was getting all sorts of weird stuff.

As soon as I posted any text, instead of seeing my message in the thread I would see the message "thank you for posting, your message needs to be approved by a moderator before being displayed" instead.
Or something like that.

Also, couldn't PM and had no User CP.

Noticed others were posting at the same time so it wasn't all users.

Hi Guys

Yes there may have been a few odd things going on with the server last night as we were setting alsorts of new setting etc. Sorry if it was a little broken at times. I have suggested that we leave it all alone for a few days new to see it things settle down. It's hard to say what was us and what might have been server.

Tim from GG is going to be keeping an eye on this thread as well to see if anything happens over the next few days.

Thanks

A

I'm frightened to ask now what those issues are lmfao

Only early this morning whilst you were playing, but not today thus far, although its not as speedy as yesterday evening.

Got server busy.. about 8.10pm.. Refreshed the page a few times and i was able to view..

This was an error given when tried to logout just now.

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/audi-sport.net/httpdocs/vb/login.php on line 41

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/audi-sport.net/httpdocs/vb/login.php on line 41

I had that too when I tried to change section about the same time, it was gone when I refreshed though.

Yet despite that 4 of us are able to get on here to post a complaint within 1 minute lol!