Service Light Re-set

peterk

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently bought a 2007 A3, it has a fresh service on it, but it still says "Service Due!" every time I start it up, I've tried to reset it how it says in the book, but this only seems to reset the the oil change interval, from what I've read it needs to be connected into a VAG COM system? Is this correct? Would something like this be able to reset it: VAG Cable OBD2 Diagnostic Interface Tool Scanner | eBay

Thanks, Peter.

if you cant reset fully with the book guide
find someone with vcds

I live on an Island of the west coast of Scotland, part of the Western Isles, we are quite isolated out here so unfortunately I don't think finding someone with specific Audi software is an option :(

Maybe purchase a vagcom/vcds cable from sponsor NHN

Sorry to ask daft questions but what is sponsor NHN, and do you have a link to purchase the cable online? Thanks very much for your help, its much appreciated! Peter.

That be me, thanks Jase :)

I can supply/deliver the genuine vcds system, ping me a PM & I'll provide a price no problem.

Welcome to the forum, Peterk. You sure do live in a beautiful part of the world, even if it's impossible to get anything delivered!

If you do decide to buy your own VCDS, NHN is definitely your man.

Reactions: NHN
Thanks for all your input, it certainly is beautiful up here but it has its downsides! Haha

Hi every one I was wondering if anyone has any codes for a sline retrofit stearing wheel code and for air bags replaced and there's a light on dash plz if anyone can help or how sort them problems thanks syd