New to the A3... and the Audi Sport board
Newbie here... drove an A3 last week and fell in love with it... It was a 2.0 TDI Auto (2007).
I am thinking of buying a second hand one... and had a few questions:
1. Best place to look for a 2.0 TDI Auto? Budget is 9k
2. What to check and look out for?
3. Would I be right in thinking... preventative maintainence around 80k miles would be the oil pump, cambelt, tensioners and water pump?
4. Any other maintainence if the mileage is 70k+?
5. Read something about BLB engines... and converting to BRE? Forgive me if the codes are wrong... how would I know what code engine I have? Where to find it? Read something about converting the oil pump to gear driven rather than belt driven.
Lot's of questions I know... but I'd be grateful if anyone could help.
Can't wait to get one and drive it!!!!