Pile of Faults with New A3 S Line
And it has been back to the Audi garage twice already...
Car is a 2.0 TDI 170 S Line 3 Door
Brand new car...
- One of the alloys was damaged on delivery to dealer... 18" 2 Part Machined 20 Spokers. (Now Replaced)
- Rattle in Steering Column on cold start (Very Annoying) - Now Fixed
- DVD Sat Nav (Buttons Flickering) when cabin lights dimmed down (No Fault Found) - Not done it again since!
- Glove Box would not open properly (Was Tough as hell) then when opened would not close properly... had to slam 4 or 5 times to shut. (Seems to be fixed for now)
I had a 2006 Focus ST-2 before my Audi... and the build quality was far from great on it! But I never Ever experienced problems like this on that car!
- Ive noticed a Scratch on the "Inside" of the Instrument panel also... which has gone back to Audi UK and they have agreed to pay for a replacement... which is a Dash out job :( On a brand new car!!!
Whats everyone's thoughts on this! Obviously I need to let the dealer have the chance to fix it, although Im not too happy about having my two week old car ripped to bits... but what can I do for an otherwise factory fault list...