Only getting 475 miles from a tank - normal?
I have a 2.0 TDI 140 (I presume a PD engine as its a 56 plate) and I have only done two full tank fills since I bought it about a month ago.
Both tank fills have lasted about the same - 475 miles from full to brim to very empty (DIS says 0 miles to go).
I was kinda hoping on a fair bit more than that so should I be worried and look into possible things that need sorting or is this about normal?
I'd say that about 75% of my journeys are motorway and the remaining 25% would be town driving.