01.00 - Thursday 4th of April on my way to the Dublin port (02.15 - ferry Dublin - Holyhead )
05.30 - Arrived Holyhead and stopped by customs because I didnt pass the Radiation check (what the **** is this?) (European ports tighten safety checks for abnormal levels of radiation) should we be worried?
08.30 - Arrived at Salford where I would meet Nigel (NHN) to have the following fitted:
- Supply/fit of latest genuine factory BT system
- Supply/fit of mk2 rns-e satellite navigation
- Supply/fit of radio antenna upgrade to work 100% with rns-e
- Supply/fit of multifunction steering wheel, airbag & mfsw loom delivered
- Supply/fit of new cloth armrest
Attachment 13784Attachment 13785
Attachment 13786Attachment 13787
Attachment 13788Attachment 13789
Attachment 13790Attachment 13791
Before & after:
Attachment 13792Attachment 13793
Around 15.00 all was fitted and working I didn't realize that there was so much work involved!
Any one thinking about upgrading or replacing your head unit and or other mods Nigel NHN is your man.
He knows your Audi trough & trough and will be able to provide a solution for what ever you have in mind.
Thanks Nigel job well done and I am coming back for more..!