Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere... but I asked the salesman for factory confirmation on the following questions....
1) Do the bucket seats have side impact air bags?
2) What parts of the seat are electric?
3) Are the bucket seats heated as standard?
4) What style is the leather in the rear seats when you specify buckets for the front? (i.e. are the rear seats plain silk nappa leater or dimpled?)
1) Bucket seats do not come with side air bags.
2) Bucket seats are manually adjusted. They do however, come with electric lumbar support.
3) Bucket seats are heated as standard.
4) Rear seats are finished in the same grade leather as the front bucket seats - Fine Nappa Leather, only available in black.
Personally I can't understand why, for whatever it is 1600-1700 quid, they can't be fully electric!? Are they fully electric on the RS4?
Has anyone been in an S3 yet with bucket seats?
Are they restrictive for getting in the back?
How do they adjust for rear entry [ooh err missus]? :)