My first foray into Audi ownership - 3.2 3 door.
Well I've been pestering various members of this forum with questions for the past few weeks, here is the result of everybodies advice - thanks guys.
Bought on 3rd November, a manual 3.2 quattro, the previous owner had spent £1800 with Audi having the timing chain changed!
The progress so far:
- S line tailgate spoiler which will be painted and fitted along with some remedial bodywork.
- 19" BBS CH ET45 replica wheels with Falken 452's in 225/35/19.
- MY09 rear lights.
- FK Highsport coilovers.
- Oil & filter and Haldex service this Wednesday (12/12/12).
Part way through a detail depending on weather:
- Valetpro snowfoam.
- TFR arches.
- Tar removal with Auto Finesse Obliterate.
- Fine clay from CYC.
- Leather cleaned with Gliptone.
I've not had a chance to hit it with the DA due to our lovely weather.
My detailing OCD is itching - Menzerna/3M/Auto Finesse/Chemical Guys await!
Some areas of corrosion to get sorted - top of front arches, leading edge of sills, around high level brake light.
N8 had very kindly sourced a set of 19" Speedlines but due to ill health I was unable to complete the purchase, bugger! I will have a set.
Not a ground breaking car but it'll do me for now - critique welcome guys.