Lowering an S-Line & fitting 19s
OK, so I'm thinking of lowering my S-Line (2007 model, sportback TDI 170 quattro) and have some questions:-
* Are Eibachs the best choice of springs?
* Which part nos fits the S-line?
* How much will they lower the car?
* Are there any issues with the ABS/quattro when lowering?
I'm also considering swapping the 18s for 19s:-
* What offset are the Audi 18s?
* What width/offset are required when fitting 19s?
* What size tyres are recommended?
* Do they rub with std suspension and will they rub when lowered?