I retrofited the storage packet, almost done need some help. pictures
Hi I am interested in retrofiting the storage packet to Audi A3, but I dont have all the part numbers I need. So I will ask around here and hopefuly someone knows them.
This is what I already retrofited.
I wont the part numbers to these.
- Storage under the driver seat (passenger side is first aid kit) se below for part numbers and retrofit instrucition.
Pic no1. - Storage behind the seats
- The storage behind the both seats (se pic. no1)
- And the storage infront of passenger side (se pic. no2)
- The storage under the hatrack (se pic. no3)
Pic no2. Storage infront of passanger
Pic no3. Storage under the hatrack
The storage under the seats where very easy to retrofit you just have to take out the seat then to screw on the storage the part number to the set of screws you need is # 8P0 898 022
Then because I have a left hand drive I used the # 8P0 882 621 01C
part numbers are:
- 8P0 881 581 4PK - storage box (soul black) left and right
- 8P0 882 621 01C - bracket for storage box (satin black) left
- 8P0 002 622 01C - bracket for storage box (satin black) right