Few questions - Front Fog Lights/MFSW/CC/MY11 Rears Lights
Few questions regarding things I've got planned for near future (can't afford all of them at the same time since everything needs changing :P)
1. How difficult is it to get Front Fog lights installed on the car which doesn't have them? Is it only a matter of wiring? Does it need coding? I'm thinking of connecting them to side lights so they switch on with side lights (perhaps I can get away without changing the switch??) and stay on while driving, assuming it#s legal to drive like that just like LEDs these days. How much of work would it be and how much would it cost - thats just for wiring! I can source the parts of course.
2. Flippin part #s - I am also looking to change my steering to MFSW and need a new module. Could someone confirm that this part # 8P0953549K for steering control module fit my 07 A3?
3. Will this 8P0 953 513 F part number for Cruise Control fit my car?
Please bear in mind that I don't have DIS in my car and I am assuming I can have CC/MFSW without DIS.
4. lastly, I'm looking to upgrade the rear lights to MY11/MY10 or whichever ones I can find cheaper really. Please confirm the part numbers for them as well along with the wiring harness I need. What is the cheapest price I can get it done for? Assuming I've found correct parts, I'm getting them for £220.
- Part numbers for lights (8P4945095E / 8P4945096E / 8P4945093D / 8P4945094D)
- Link for wiring harness