Enable DIS on an A3 with S-Tronic/ DSG gearbox
Many thanks to MarcQuinlivan and mitch78. Marc for the instructions and mitch78 for the use of his VAG.COM and Computer.
Marc some of the coding was slightly out but it gave Lee and myself the start point.
Here are the instructions as to how....
Section 1 - Vag Com - 5 minutes
1) Plug and prepare the vag com through your cars diagnostics port
2) Go to section 'Steering Column --> 16' and change your coding to 0011142.
3) Go to section 'Instrument Cluster --> 17' and change your coding to 0000423.
4) Once changes have been made, dissconnect the vag com, take the key out of the ignition and wait 10-15 sec.
5) Turn the ignition on and wait for the idiot message to go away. You should now see that performing Section 1 will result in two things. One, the washer fluid empty icon May appear since some A3s do not have the sensor. Two, you will get the distance to empy readout.