1) Only shows one line for track playing. When the time is appended to this line it actually show less data than for the tracks not playing. There is plenty of real estate to have shown artist and title on seperate lines for track playing.
2) Track list does not move up until track playing line is at the bottom of the list,then it moves up a whole screen. So sometimes you can see 6 previous tracks but not the next one
3) My pet hate - the text is orange, which looks crap in a red lit dash. No option to change.
1) Default screen is not the presets list as it should logically be.
1) Default screen is the manually dial number screen. To get to the phonebook takes several button presses.
2) If you use the MFSW to access the phone, the RNS-E does not show the telephone interface.
1) Without touchscreen, even if you add SDS, this is incredibly clunky to use by comparison to a £100 tomtom.
2) No ability to add custom POI.
There were more this is just what I can remember of the top of my head.