Advice - Weitec Hicon GT Coilover Kits (50mm or 55mm diameter struts??)
Hi, been thinking lowering my A3 on H&R 50mm springs only but now I've decided on Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers. The only thing is I need to know correct strut diameter to purchase?? I have a 55 Reg A3 2.0 FSI Sport 150hp (FWD). Is it true only the 1.4/1.6 with 50mm & 2.0 above are 55mm struts?
Also are there any A3 2.0 FSI Sport owners running Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers? Part numbers & pictures would be appreciated.
Weitec Hicon GT Coilover Kits Axle Weights Guide
If this is any help to anyone I've just worked out Axle weights for Weitec Hicon GT Coilover Kits:
1. Front: 1035kg | Rear: 1005kg (Audi A3 (8P) inc. Sportback FWD 1.4T Si, 1.6, 2.0FSi)
2. Front: 1036-1105kg | Rear: 1005kg (Audi A3 (8P) inc. Sportback FWD 1.8T FSi, 1.9TDi, 2.0T FSi)
3. Front: 1106-1170kg | Rear: 1005kg (Audi A3 (8P) inc. Sportback FWD 2.0TDi)
4. Front: 1036-1105kg | Rear: 1005-1160kg (Audi A3 (8P) inc. Sportback Quattro 2.0T FSi)
5. Front: 1006-1170kg | Rear: 1005-1160kg (Audi A3 (8P) inc. Sportback Quattro 2.0TDi, 3.2 V6)
6. Front: 1035-1130kg | Rear: 1005-1185kg (Audi S3 (8P) inc. Sportback Quattro 2.0T FSi)
All this information was obtained from Weitec Hicon GT Coilover Suspension Online Store :thumbsup: