Happy Birthday to me....

Gambba

Reaction score
Go on then say happy birthday to me you miserable g*ts! OK, so the posts a little late in the day, but what the hell
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

23 years old today, yes I am young and extremely proud of it, especially when I look what I've done with my life up to now, making me think that the next years should be a lot of fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

A c**p day at work, I've achieved nothing because it's too hot and everyone keeps congratulating on my birthday....well when I say achieved nothing, I killed the power supply for our department, so went on the hunt for the trip, and then I fixed one of the air conditioning units, ok so I made a hell of a lot of mess...but it's fixed!

Tonight I'm going to go out and get lashed, and make my current girlfriend feel really old by keep mentioning her 31 to my 23! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Happy birthday Gambba!!!

Lets get together to celebrate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Happy birthday! 23 with a 31 yr old g/friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Happy birthday for yesterday! just think when your 32 she will be 40! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif