I am considering changing jobs soon within my company and it would involve 20-30k miles per annum. This means I would not be able to use my S3 due to the mileage. The gf would get the S3, as I would hate to sell it, and I would get a company car.
The downside is that I have to use my companies car scheme and would only be able to go up to the £19-21k without paying too much. Already looked at the S3 and its silly £££.
The less the car costs, the more ££££ I save.
My main priority in ascending order is speed, handling, luxury. My shortlist is huge but these are the 'favourites'.
1. VW Golf R32 (no extras needed so that helps, but it does cost a bit... waiting for a quote)
2. Mini Cooper S (fully loaded - total cost just under £19k)
3. Ford Mondeo ST220 (Silver, Red Leather Recaro's - same as S3's)
4. Seat Leon Cupra R (bit too similar to the S3)
5. Honda Civic Type R
6. Focus RS (but that interior [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])
7. VW Golf GTi PD150 (not sure about diesals)
I know the Ford is a Ford, but its sooo fast for the ££££ and it is only a company car.
What would you do?