PRATICAL PERFORMANCE CAR IN THE PARK
copied from another forum im apart of and helping organise this event!!!!
1st May 2010 - Mallory Park, Leicestershire
This is your chance to show off your car and the club you are a member of!
We have arranged a stand at this massive event, and ideally want to get around 20 -25 cars - if YOU want to show off your car, let us know, we will sort the rest out!!
* Autotest (bookings in advance £10)
* Club displays
* 27Litre Rover SD1
* Rolling Road
* Track action all day
* Track day Rolls Royce- roof chopped, live at the show!
* PPC staff cars
* PPC feature cars
* All day track action
* Kitcar rides
* Hotrods on track
* All day bar
* Liveworkshop demonstrations
* The World's fastest lawnmower!
* Ye Olde drifting
* Old Smoky tractor puller
* Drive in Movie
* Team-X Buggys
Prices are as follows:
•Tickets: £15 in advance plus a FREE t-shirt
•Track: £20 per 15 minute session - UPDATE 5th Feb OVER HALF THE PLACES SOLD
•Camping: £5 per person per night (Friday and Saturday)
There are 3 ways to sign-up to this:
1) Book online at http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=38 Just MAKE SURE that you go into "Adult Ticket" and choose your camping day as saturday, also make sure that when you get the option of a comments box, you MUST put TDOCUK in it.
2) Ring up Kate at Practical Performance Car and go through the whole booking and paying process, again you MUST quote TDOCUK to get on our stand: 07933 704270
If you have any questions, pm me
also please pm me if you are goin so i can add you tom my list
also please check out WW.TDOCUK.COM