i've been having a few problems recently with my battery running dead, initially it would
happen if the car was left for more than a day or so.
i replaced the battery but when i left it for the past week it went dead again.
so tonight i finaly got a multimeter to it and tracked the drain down to the radio
which drew a current of .32A which is enough to drain my 64AmpH battery in 8 days or
anyone know why the radio still draws so much current while off? is it wired up
wrongly some how as it still stays on after the ignition is switched off?
also with the radio unplugged when the circuit was first made a current of about 0.2A
was drawn which quickly dropped off to nothing and there was a clicking sound from
behind the engine. just for my own curiosity can anyone explain this?