New A6 Owner - Few Questions
I have recently purchased an A6 S Line 2.0 TDI 06 and have a few general questions.
It has Sat-Nav and it seems everything is controled through it, which is great but it may be out of date.
1. Sat-Nav Disc location - I have the 2007 Sat-Nav DVD, but I still haven't found where the DVD goes if I need to replace with a the new 2010-2011 version? The box is empty so guess it is stored somewhere in the car. But Where??
In my Audi 8P A3 I also have Sat-Nav and the 2007 DVD goes behind the RNSE but in the A6 its all built in.
2. 3D MAP - The A6 has a 2D visual (Bird eye view) when looking on the Sat-Nav MAP but cant seem to find 3D mode. I have thought maybe this is because it is the old version? Its strange because I have both 2007 DVDs in my A3 & A6 and my A3 shows 3D (much better).
3. Bluetooth Phone - Also when trying to link up my bluetooth phone to the phone through the car it says its not available. However on the steering wheel it has the button to answer the call. I am wondering if this needs to be activated with Audi and was never set up when it would have come out the factory or am I doing something wrong here?
4. Rear Parking Sensors - It has rear parking sensors but no parking aid view is shown on the screen when reversing. Can this be installed or uploaded so it can be viewed?
5. TV - Why would this not work as I though if it came out the factory with the screen it would have everything install. Was this an extra and therefore I need an aerial or am I yet again doing something wrong?
Thanks for your help in advance chaps! :thumbsup: