Possible New B6 TDI Owner
Hello there. I have been apart of the Audi-Sport forums for a while now and although I haven't posted much it's because i'm trying to read and learn as much as I can :)
Now I have been saving for quite a while my budget of 10k is not quite enough to get my desired A3 2.0TDI (8P) but I can get the lush A4 1.9TDI 130 (B6).
The whole point of this thread is to kindly ask if some of you could give me some advice on:
- What to look for when I goto see one?
- Any common faults that I should watch out for?
- When I check the service history, what should I want to see fixed/changed the most?
- Whats standard with the SE & Sport spec?
- Do you get Xenons with the B6's?
- Should I really hold out for the 6speed manual gearbox instead of the 5speed?
Many thanks in advance and appreciate any kind of input.