Guidance with purchase A4 Avant 2.5TDI Quattro
I'm looking to buy a 2001/2002 A4 Avant 2.5TDI 180 Quattro and could do with some guidance about what to look out for and some suggestions as to what I should be paying for this. (I've not had an Audi before)
1) Anything serious to look out for?
2) Is there a limit to mileage that I shouldn't consider going over?
3) I believe the cam belt needs to be changed every 60K miles - is this correct?
4) What is the difference between the SE and the Sport editions?
5) What should I expect to pay for a sport or SE 2001/2 with <70,000 miles?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!