I sold my beloved GTi 1.8T in January and decided to buy a luxury sedan.
I checked the BMW 330i, Volvo S40 T4 and the Audi A4
Here in Guatemala you don't see too many A4's, so I decided to buy it.
After only 6 months of owning the car, I've had these problems:
- 1 month: seatbelt at the was loose and making a lot of noise
- 2 months: front left engine of seat broken
- 3 months: front left speaker broken
- 4 months: front right engine of seat broken, too
- 6 months: front left window making a lot of noise - maybe also going to fail !
Audi is doing as much as they can to be at the same level of MB and BMW, but they are years of light behind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
All these parts are going to be replaced under warranty, but I really tell you this:
DON'T BUY AN AUDI -- THEY STILL HAVE A LOT OF SERIOUS QUALITY ISSUES TO SOLVE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
THE CAR IS CRAP; don't be a fool like myself and invest well your hard earned money.
I hope I do not offend anyone, but Audi is really crap [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****_you.gif[/img]