Hi Folks, first post so go easy.
Just bought a '98 (B5?) 1.9tdi
1. I broke the wires on the rear passenger speaker and now when reconnected the volume is really low, do I need to replace the amp to get any decent volume back?
2. I need to be able to carry a long section of tubing but the car has no hole through to the boot, but does have what looks like a pre cut section of metal. Can I just cut that and the material from behind the armrest?
3. My keyfob only locks the door, it doesnt open it and its doing my head in. It looks like a problem with either the circuit board or the actual black housing. What parts do I need to replace them and can I just swap the cut key blade over?
4. I need a timing belt and radiator and have been quoted £480 all in, including new water pump and tensioners, does that sound about right?
5. Only the drivers side mirror is heated, is that normal?
6. Sorry for all the questions :sorry: