Ok.... So i'm a newbie here. Originally from the Mazda247 world, but I wanted to try something new. I just bought a used 1997' 2.8 A4 (Qauttro/5Speed). I have a few things on the "laundry list" that I need to fix or figure out:
ANY SUGGESTIONS.......please feel free to respond or message me.
- Adapter or deck to enable Ipod/iphone integration, but currently have a factory (Bose) radio with 6 CD Changer and mini amp in the trunk.
- Looking for front passenger side door lower trim molding, not the whole set.
- The best exhaust and header brands to look into for 97 2.8 Quattro, not 1.8.
- Windshield washers are inop.
- Power Steering pump noisy and leaking.
- Left outer tie rod end wearing out.
- Rear Differential side seals leaking.
- Missing belly pan, but i doubt ill ever need it.
- Looking to lower height.
- Broken hood latch handle.
- stock wheels are eh...ok i guess, but I'm sure there's better.
- DAYTIME Running lights are a NO NO. Need help removing that feature.
- K&N filters....... or keep it stock? I had a K&N on my old mazda and never had an issue....but I know i can't apply the same rule to my A4.