Need advice on big upgrade project!
im new to this community and learning alot as i go along, im sure my inexperience will obviously show. im a proud owner of a Audi A4, 1.8T sports and theres a few things i would like to do it and would appreciate any recomendations or objections.
Mods so far:
* crystal side indicators
* 3G brakes discs slotted and drilled with green stuff(crap!)
* custom Powerflow Exhaust(bad decision the installer on that day was a complete idiot! exhaust loose and the tip he put was too big, it ended up touchin the bumper and burnt the plastic!)
* ECU remap courtesy of dnatuning
1. K04 hybrid turbo upgrade from either AET turbo or Turbo Dynamics! i know theres a company called ATP and they do big turbo kits!
2. Forge FMIC (on its way!)
3. APR R1 Diverter Valve(as recomended in previous thread)
4. BMC induction(as recomended in previous thread) Carbonio looks better under the hood, any1 got it installed?
5. Exhaust Manifold? any suggestions? i hear ATP is not the best but competitively priced!
6. Hi-Flow sports CAT, so far i can only find a Milltek approx £470!!!
8. Angel eyes +HID xenon Kit
9. suspension Koni Shocks + eibach springs i hear is a good combo. any other suggestions?
10. Sports clutch? no ideas yet but ive been told will need replacing as stock will wear out alot quicker.
11. Big Brake kit was looking at porsche calipers + larger discs but working out abit expensive. May settle for the TT calipers + A6 discs. any other suggestions?
do i also need the following with the K04 upgrade?
*turbo compressor inlet hose? APR or neuspeed? both look good!
*throttle body hose? APR looks good!
any other parts that i will need or can be recomended with the above set up?
Ive seen one those Blitz controllers heres a link h**p://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-312.aspx would it be worth installing one and advantages apart from th eye candy factor???
thank you for your help in advance.