Well, she's been on the weigh bridge!
Today started off a bit dodgy, but after a bit of drama, I made it to work in this this morning.
left my road to some horrific noises from the offside front wheel, catching really badly.
got back to the drive, and decided to try a 10mm spacer rather than 15 to clear the brakes. Whipped the 10's off my daily, and stuck one on the track car, but it still didn't clear the brakes :( back in with the 15's
So instead I cut out part of the arch liner with my penknife, and raised the ride height by 20mm each side to combat the rubbing.
Problem solved! I made it:
Good guesses folks, one of which is very close indeed! I've got a figure from the weighbridge, minus the 35kg of fuel that's in it to give total weight